Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Drumroll Puh-lease!!

I finally reached the "final draft", so to speak, of the new FALL set I have been working on... I have taken pictures of the paintings in various formations so you can see how versatile they are. I decided I did not like the small letters on the canvases and the only way to make bigger letters without covering up the leaves was to do this technique where the colors interchange as the lines are crossed. I also painted corresponding smaller leaves on the edges of the canvas to give them some additional spunk. I like spunky artwork! LOL!! These sets are for sale as of now for $40 because I had to take longer on them, but any orders between now and next Monday will receive the 15% off that I am offering during my giveaway.







By the way, the giveaway at dangginagives.blogspot.com is over at the winner was Lindsey. Congrats to Lindsey and thanks to Gina for allowing me to giveaway a painting on her blog.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I think they look great!!!

HappyascanB said...

I really like these!

Gina said...

THANK YOU!