Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Black and White (and Granny Smith Apple too)

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this bedding! I cannot say it enough. I am a huge fan of black and white anyways whether it's clothes for any season, decor, bedding, etc...but this bedding has it all! I adore the design and the way they did some subtle things so it's not just the 2 repeating/alternating patterns, etc... If I had a little girl, I would have this bedding...who knows, I may just go out and buy it and look at it! LOL!! Ok, you get the point! Here is the start and the plan is to do the other pattern in the other 3 squares and then I am going to white out a section in the middle, but it will be fairly transparent so the design will still show through and do the name in the accent color of the Glidden Granny Smith Apple.




I


More pics soon!!

No comments: