Friday, June 18, 2010

Maggie's Flower Garden

This is a painting a friend of mine requested and she showed me a picture she found that she liked. So, I changed a few things up and did the painting. This morning I was trying to locate a picture of the original painting to show you all and saw that this is by Jill McDonald who is an Oopsie Daisie Artist and is amazing. She has done all kinds of work for companies for bedding, cards, etc...she is super talented. So, this piece was inspired by one of hers that I can't seem to find and I can't seem to find the link my friend sent me originally to look at it...sorry. Here is how it progressed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Melissa! WE love it!! Maggie wakes up every morning and says, "Wow mommy. I love my flowers! And points to her painting!" You are so talented and are so blessed!! Thanks again!