Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fun Stuff!

Here is a pic of a painting I did a while back ; the parents just got this to me this past week. Thanks so much guys! I appreciate it! I love these pics!



Here is another pic of the one I am currently working on...now, what to do next... I was originally going to white out the middle, do another border around that to show off one more pattern that is in the bedding, but I think that will just be too much. I know the name is going in the middle in Granny Smith Apple Green, but I've really got to decide what to do so that the intricate pattern in the back still shows quite a bit, but isn't too overpowering. I'll get back to you all on that...




1 comment:

Kristin said...

I was scrolling through and catching up on some of your recent posts/paintings. They all look awesome! I can't believe how intricate the black & white one is! Love it! I don't know how I missed so many of your posts. Hope you had a good holiday!