Thursday, January 1, 2009

I Had to Take Matters into My own Hands!

So, I finally went over to my friend's house and took pictures of her baby's nursery myself! It's embarrasing actually...it's the first time I have been over there since the baby was born the day after Thanksgiving! I have met up with them a few times here and there, so it's not as bad as it sounds. She has been telling me for weeks, though, that she would send me some pictures, but I know she has been very busy. Those of you that breastfed (I wasn't able to) know how time-consuming that alone can be, outside of all the regular new mommy stuff. So, here is her gorgeous nursery. When/if I have a little girl, this is how I would do it! I love this bedding and they painted the stripes below the chair rail to boot! The last and best picture by far is little Jayla herself-so precious! I got to spend last night with them ringing in the New Year! We had an awesome time! By the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: