Friday, January 30, 2009

Ainsley's Art

So, I guess I should start by saying that Tinkerbell is owned by Disney and is not a creation of mine (of course we all know this). Otherwise, this is a 3 piece set that I am doing as a gift for a friend, but I just had to show it. I still have quite a bit to do on it, but here are the basics. The yellow wavy edge around the large painting will have stars all in it because it is like her fairy dust. Also, she will have a wand in her hand in the picture on the left and that will lead out into the name. Last, I will add some stars and small details to all the paintings to really refine them and make them "sparkle"! So, what do you guys think?








1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oooo! Those are just perfect! My girls love Tinkerbell too! You are so talented. I have never been able to draw and I wish I could. I guess I just wasn't meant to have that gift :)

Thank you so much for your sweet comments today. They truly brightened my day! And made me laugh....about the being "naughty" part! LOL!!

Have a great weekend!