Thursday, August 7, 2008

Update on "Works in Progress"



Here are the two paintings I last blogged about with the additions in the center and "whited out" to make them faint because the names will also go in the middle. I am giving one of these at a birthday party this weekend (see next post), so the names will be done soon. I almost wish there was some way I didn't have to white out the pics in the middle because they are just so cute (the pictures themselves, not necessarily the way I painted them); I was just so in love with the stripes! The final pics will be posted soon.

1 comment:

Rachel Spence said...

I can't wait to see these finished. What if you kept some of it regular color and only whited out part of it. I don't know....just thinking of a way you didn't have to completely cover up the drawings in the center?????