Friday, August 8, 2008

Finally Finished...and Just in Time





I got a lot of good painting done yesterday and last night and just varnished the paintings I have been posting about for Abigail, Ryan, and baby Jayla (due in November to my best friend Angie). I had the bedding to look at for Abby and Ryan, but for Jayla, all I had to look at was basically this http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2743521 . I had a very small pamphlet from Babies 'R' Us, but the pic on the Internet is about the same size. I hope the parents like them...

3 comments:

jenscoop said...

They look awesome! I can't thank-you enough. Hmmmmmm....what else can I have you do?????

Rachel Spence said...

Very cool!! I like the Jayla one best. Great job!!

Jennifer Fleming said...

I so want one like Jaylas!!
How much?