Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Lion for Ryan


My friend's son Ryan is turning two tomorrow and her sis-in-law had a great idea to do a carnival theme; I think it is so cute and unique! They asked me to paint a lion with the face cut out so the kiddies could take their pictures through it. So here it is! The face is not cut out yet because I need to do an accurate measurement of a two year old face. Anyhow, this was fun to paint. Not perfect by any means, but I think it will be cute with the kids behind it. I am also going to do face painting there and do little lion faces on them before they take their picture.

By the way, this is the birthday party I have to have the striped paintings done before; I better get to work, it's on Saturday!

2 comments:

Rachel Spence said...

Ummm ok awesome idea!! Available for this next March for my next kiddos birthday??....well the next one that would have games...I don't think AC will have games at her 1 year old party. HA!

jenscoop said...

Looks great!! I can't to see it tomorrow.