Monday, April 5, 2010

Feature Fun!!!! StaceyKDesigns

Today I am so very excited to do my first official feature! I have mentioned a couple of my friends that have businesses like sWAGgles and Summer Suzette Couture who I plan to ask both if I can do a full feature of them including some info about them, etc...

Anyways, I just recently "met" Stacey through FB, but she is a friend of my aunt's as well. Her story was so similar to mine, it just struck a chord and I just had to talk to her. She is a self-taught artist in beading/jewelry/accessory making. Stacey has been making jewelry for about 8 years, but pretty seriously for the past 2 years and hopes to do it as a living in the future. She drove over the road with her husband as I road over the road with a friend many years back. As I was looking at her website, www.StaceyKDesigns.com yesterday and today, I just fell in love with all her designs. She hand-makes, unique and one-of-a-kind jewelry, book markers, lanyards, key chains, eyeglass holders, and even ornaments! Go by her StaceyKDesigns FB Fan Page and show her the love!

Here are a few bracelets that I adore!



Just look at these gorgeous necklaces!!



And now, these oh-so-cute and classy earrings!



And here is an example of one of her awesome book markers...I have got to get me some of these.



You've got to check out her website to see all the amazing jewelry and accessories. I just loved all the unique names she has for all her jewelry as well; it helps you to remember what you want to buy and describes the items to a tee. Also, the website is easy to navigate and offers many pictures of each item as well as a thorough description of the item. In addition to the beautiful products, she has great prices, so these are perfect for gifts for any occasion and she even welcomes special requests!! I have "spoken" to Stacey several times now through FB and she is a very kind person and humble artist. Go check her out!



No comments: