Thursday, March 25, 2010

Got Expo?

I do!! Really, this is the consignment sale, but any chance to be a vendor and show my art to try to get more business, especially for $15, I'm on it!! I have done several expos and this consignment sale two other times and never really walked away with any orders; some leads that turned into orders and one order yes, but nothing to brag about! BUT, this time I am going in armed with quite a few paintings (11 potentially) that are about to be ready to send to REAL customers, so I am hoping and praying for it to be a hit. Either way, I am consigning some things and taking some Southern Living at HOME catalogs to share, so it'll be fun! I've still got quite a bit to do on some, but others are pretty much finished. I've got everything else together and even got my outfit picked out! I'm on a roll!!



Here's the one to match the "B is for Bear" bedding. The upper left corner will be a block and in the lower right will be a ball. I tried to mimic the lettering from the bedding, but I was going from a picture, so I hope it matches. I plan on doing a couple 9x12 inch canvases with one of each of the bears as a surprise...I don't think my friend reads my blog.



Carson is for my cousin's friend. She wanted to combine the Ryan painting with the stripes and whited-out middle with the font from Cade and Crew with shades of blues and greens.



Hailey is Carson's sister and both are siblings to the soon-to-be-expected Aubrey that I did a similar painting for a few weeks ago.


This one is for my cousin and it is a surprise for a friend of hers, so I better leave it at that for now.



You saw this one a few posts back with a white background and paws going around, but my friend and I decided to go a different direction and make it more simple; less busy, so here it is...




Okay, it's 10:20, so I'm headed to bed! Goodnight all!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I am in LOVE with the Swaggles one!!! That is absolutely adorable! I had to go find your other post about it that I missed. I'm so glad your business is taking off. Mine picked up all of a sudden this past month too! Neat, huh?! I hope you have lots of fun at your Expo!!!