Thursday, April 2, 2009

Nolensville Women's Show

I just wanted to let anyone that reads my blog here locally in Middle Tennessee know that I am participating in the Nolensville Women's Show on Saturday, May 2nd. There will be over 70 vendors there as well as an area for the kids. It should be a lot of fun! Check out their website to see a list of all the vendors that will be there. There are several other activities that will be going on as well; a silent auction, a walk/run event, and much more. Please spread the word around if you know women that love to shop and support other women in the process.

3 comments:

HappyascanB said...

Oh, sounds like fun! Good luck!

Kristin said...

Have fun at your show! I know everyone is going to love your beautiful art!!

Erin Elizabeth said...

Dropping in to say hello from my peeps "chic chick media". I love your blog and just became a follower. Please drop by Georgikids sometime this week if you get time. I am hosting an Easter party an will be posting yummy Easter recipes, fun crafts, ideas, tip, and more all week AND will be giving away an outfit from my Etsy shop to one lucky winner, so please drop in! Hope to see you there!

Erin