Monday, April 20, 2009

Support a Great Cause...and Maybe Win a Painting!

Check out my friend Kim's blog "Giving Back to Guatemala" and learn more about her two sons from Guatemala and how she supports the poverty-stricken country that helped complete her family. Currently she is hosting a raffle for a custom, hand-painted canvas donated from Initial Designs ($50 value). The raffle is to help raise money to create food baskets for the families of sponsored students for Mother's Day in Guatemala. You can donate $3 for one entry, $5 for two entries, and $10 for five entries. The raffle ends at midnight on April 25th. So, go read more about her personal story and, if you can, donate a few dollars to benefit these families that are suffering. Thanks for all your support blog friends!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hey Melissa! Thank you so much for sharing some of the ways you've been blessed on your journey with me. I feel so grateful to have met you too. You were one of my first blogging friends!!

After reading your comments, it made me have a great idea! I've been trying to think of what to get my daughters' teachers for the end of year present, and I think I know what you could paint them that would be perfect!

I'm going to email you!