Friday, March 27, 2009

Lookie What I Got by Email...

These pictures are from my blogging buddy, Linda, in Colorado. She had me design these three pieces for her sons, but to also match her Willow Trees. This is her amazing mantel! I was so blessed when I received these pictures today because I know how much her Willow Trees mean to her and to be a part of that just touched my heart like I cannot even explain. Go read her blog and her story of pain and loss, but also, and more importantly, her great faith and love despite it all. Thank you so much, Linda, you have become such a wonderful friend and helped my spirit to grow tremendously.


2 comments:

HappyascanB said...

Yay YOU for more out of state business! What a great job you did!!! Beautiful!

Kristin said...

I LOVE those! I love my willow tree angels so much too!! Those go perfectly with hers! Great job!