Monday, October 12, 2009

I Love this Name!

Here is a painting that I have been working on for a little bit. I met the customer at the Nolensville Women's Show back in May and we are just getting around to doing it. She had this idea in mind and I have done scriptures around lettering before, but never over it, but I think it turned out pretty cute. I have seen something similar to this before, but I am not sure where. I hope I have not used someone else's design, but this is what the customer described. The bedding is called Zoe and is so cute. That is the 2nd picture below and one the customer sent for me to use. I am not quite finished, but I hope she likes it!



Sorry it has been over a month since I have posted. Things have been so crazy around here! I hope all my blogging buddies are doing well! I have missed talking to you all!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

That is adorable! I love that name too and that verse is my favorite one! Great work!!! Hope you've been doing well :)