Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Here They are Again!

So, here they are in all their glory! I really like them a lot! Too bad they are for a friend of mine. I go over there a lot so I will still get to see them. Don Li-Leger is an amazing artist and so very inspiring. They are not exactly the same, though. (obviously I am not that good in the first place) I might have to make a smaller set on 6x6's or something for my kitchen under the cabinets, but above the counter, ya know, that random space. I have some vases from my other biz, Southern Living at HOME, that they would match with perfectly (I added a pic down below with my fave bowl!). I am trying to change over my kitchen anyhow. It is apples (and other fruits) galore and I really want a more basic theme. I will keep some of the items that have simple leaves and red, green, and dark yellow on them. I have my cushions covered with a nice pattern called Sonoma that I will definitely keep because I have dishes, cookie jar, recipe holder, etc to match. Sorry, I went off on a tangent. Well, I'm off to bed soon. Having family over tomorrow for Christmas Eve! Merry Christmas to all...and to all a good night!






No comments: