Thursday, December 27, 2012

Owl Love U Forever!

Here is a new Valentine's painting I'm offering. The fun things about this one, like most of my paintings, is that it can be customized. You can choose colors, lettering (i.e. family name, etc...), and add "lil' owls" if you want to make for your family versus for your spouse or significant other. Owls, feathers, nose, and leaves are shaped like hearts to really make it fun for Valentine's Day! Last, this original is a 9x12 inch canvas and I'm offer it for $30 instead of the normal $35 for this size, BUT you can get it larger or smaller to fit your needs and budget! If you want more than one so you can give as gifts, there is a discount for that as well. These will be offered directly from me, but also I plan to have some available at Simply Southern Marketplace in Murfreesboro, TN and maybe a variation at The Market in Smyrna, TN.


No comments: