Monday, November 21, 2011

Gettin' It Done

Here are some paintings that I have been working on that are almost done. I got quite a bit of good painting done last night.

This one still needs another layer on the name and it will have some fun monkeys.

Jayla's is practically done. It's all cleaned up, but I think I am going to re-do the nose and then varnish.

This is for Jayla's baby sister, Aubrey, who took over her Love Bug room. This one need a bit of cleaning up on the edges, but is pretty much done.

This 3 piece set of damask swirls for my friend, Stephanie, for her new office at Fifth Third Bank here in Smyrna. I cleaned up the swirls last night with the cream color. Now, I just need to go back with the black and Clean them up a bit more and refine it a bit.
Should be back with some more pics here soon. Got several other paintings that I am about to get started on as well. God Bless!












No comments: