Friday, August 19, 2011

On the Horizon...

Good morning everone...(all 3 of you, LOL!!!)


Here is a pic of a pic b/c my USB port is broken on my laptop of a 12x8 FOOT garage door I am painting a beach mural on...it's not done yet, but will be soon and I will have good pics!



This is one I'm starting for a very good friend; may as well be family. Nikki, at Smyrna Beauty Bar, did my hair and as a thank you I am doing a painting for above her booth. It will be cool when it's done. A lil zebra print here and there, some whited out area in the middle, some cool saying...




This is my new haircut thanks to Nikki!!! :) Soooo very happy!



Here's a pic of my baby boy who just started pre-K. So sweet and such a blessing. I love my baby boy so very much. Thank you, God, for his life.




Ummmm....new car...that's all I gotta say 'bout that!




Painting I am working on for a friend...this will be done soon and will have more fun monkeys.




Here's a 3-piece set I have been working on for a while and actually stared over on...they will be done soon.









Ok, so I will be back very soon with more pics...



I'm planning on having a contest to see who can get the most # of friend/family referals over to my FB and Blog site soon...back with details. There will be a GOOD prize!



No comments: